Home > Software News:
Watch News Feed
(I-SoftwareNews.Com, January 10, 2019 ) The mobile service providers offer value added services other than voice communication services. Growth in 3G penetration has augmented the market growth to a significant extent. The rollout of 3G with MVAS is advantageous for effective retailing, banking, socializing, and others.
Increase in the number of smartphone and tablet users, increasing Internet penetration, and growing usage of mobile applications are the major factors that propel the growth of the market.
However, factors such as discrepancies in understanding consumer behavior and privacy concerns have hindered the growth of the global mobile VAS 3G applications market.
Furthermore, emerging trends such as prominence of social media and rich communication services are opportunities present for the market growth.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Mobile VAS 3G Applications will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Mobile VAS 3G Applications market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Ask for Sample Copy of this Report:
This study considers the Mobile VAS 3G Applications value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Mobile VAS 3G Applications Breakdown Data by Type
Media & entertainment
Mobile VAS 3G Applications Breakdown Data by Application
This report also splits the market by Region:
Middle East & Africa
Companies Profile: The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The Top Key Manufacturers covered in this report: AT&T, Google, Apple, Vodafone, Inmobi, Ongzhong Corporation, Onmobile Global Limited, Comverse, One97 Communications Limited, Mahindra Comviva.
To Get Reasonable Discount in this Report Click Here:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
• To study and analyze the global Mobile VAS 3G Applications market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
• To understand the structure of Mobile VAS 3G Applications market by identifying its various sub segments.
• Focuses on the key global Mobile VAS 3G Applications players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Mobile VAS 3G Applications with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the size of Mobile VAS 3G Applications submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Mobile VAS 3G Applications:
History Year: 2014 - 2018
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2019 - 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Mobile VAS 3G Applications market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (214) 884-6817